This Circular Motion activities & project also includes:
Lead your class in this exciting activity to learn more about motion and its importance. Pupils learn about a centripetal and why it is required to maintain a constant speed in a circulating moving mass. They apply the equation for circular motion to solve various problems and explore centrifugal force to further understand its relation to centripetal force.
- Have pupils research the physiological aspect of circular motion in a skater, or other athlete, and the long-term effects this causes, if any
- Make sure participants limit their spins to keep from becoming too dizzy and falling
- Perform the activity in an area where there is ample room to move and ensure there are no obstructions that could harm individuals
- Engages the class through active participation and exercise while learning concepts
- Provides a detailed description of complex concepts to ensure all learners understand the material
- Document permissions do not allow for printing