Learners set these civil rights terms straight by unscrambling each group of letters. When they are finished with rediscovering their vocabulary, class members figure out what civil rights leader's name the circled letters spell.
1 Collection 88 Views 47 Downloads
- Keep this page handy for when you have a substitute teacher
- Use this as a reward activity for students who complete their work quickly and effectively
- This is part of a series of resources based on the civil rights movement
- Useful for a homework assignment or bell work
- An answer key is not provided