This Classifying Polygons: Lesson video also includes:
For your eyes only: classify the names of polygons. After providing the definition of a polygon, the video introduces the two major classifications of polygons, concave and convex. The segment of a larger playlist on geometry continues to define the common names for polygons based on the number of their sides.
- Develop a foldable with the different names of polygons and a picture example
- Create a webquest for the class to find and classify polygons
- Uses the term quadrangle for quadrilateral
- Links to other classification of polygon resources
- Contains examples of classifications