This Classy Moves activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Choose a leader to stand in the middle of a circle of students. The leader does any sort of move for 20 seconds, including tuck jumps, jumping jacks, silly dance moves, push-ups, burpees, etc. The rest of the class must mimic the leader for the duration of the time. Then, another person gets to be the leader, and the steps repeat.
- Use as a warm-up or ice breaker on the first day of PE class
- Assign everyone a number and choose leaders at random by picking a number out of a hat
- Can be completed in the gymnasium or outside
- No equipment is necessary
- Simple and easy to do