How does climate change look from where you're sitting? See the view from around the world in an animated video. The writers from Minute Earth share how changing conditions are impacting the economy, health, and well-being of their communities.
24 Views 18 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Before watching the video, ask the class what changes they have noticed in the local weather and climate
- Pick a region, either local or world-wide, and create a climate study for class membersto complete
- Provide a world map to help pupils visualize where each story is from
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Personal stories make the topic more real for learners living in areas where climate change isn't as noticeable
- Each story is presented as cause and effect, which helps science scholars identify these factors in other climate scenarios