R-E-D spells red. Kids manipulate squares of color and match a lettered, color square with the same letter printed on a clothespin.
36 Views 22 Downloads
- The same approach may be used with images of objects and animals
- Laminate the color squares to permit reuse
- Links to other resources designed for learners with autism, and available for purchase, are included
- Although the colors change, the shapes used for the letters remain constant
- Complete directions for creating the letters, illustrations, templates, and additional versions of the activity are included