Do your pupils know all the colors of autumn leaves? This packet of autumn-themed materials will help your kids fall right into knowledge of colors. Pupils practice making patterns, identifying and writing color words, coloring and drawing items of certain colors, coloring fractions, and more.
- Pick and choose your favorite items; if you aren't focusing on autumn, there are still several activities you can use that will help your pupils work on their knowledge of colors
- Set up stations around the room and have several exercises available for kids to practice with and cycle through
- There are several levels represented in this packet, so if you teach kindergarten or first grade, you may be interested in the earlier resources, and if you teach second or third grade, you may prefer the later resources
- All images are high quality
- Comes with a variety of different worksheets to practice coloring, identifying colors, writing, math, and more
- The pages designed for younger pupils include additional supports, such as handwriting lines