This Community Ecology II: Predators video also includes:
The first examples of mimicry we have found date back to before flowering plants. The video goes in depth on predators at the community ecology level. It includes discussions of herbivores, parasitism, adaptations, cryptic coloration, Mullerian mimicry, Batesian mimicry, and evolution.
- Video best fits as an introduction or review of predators
- Be aware that comments are open to the public and may contain inappropriate language and bad science
- Video is the fifth in a series of 12
- Video works well in a traditional or a flipped classroom
- Engaging presentation holds students' attention