This Conditional Probability: Candy Store interactive also includes:
An interactive uses a candy store to involve the pupils in conditional probabilities. Learners determine probabilities as customers purchase different types of candies and the stock decreases.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have struggling learners model the situation either with physical objects or drawings to make it easier to compute probabilities
- Be sure classmates understand that one blue gumball is missing from the available gumballs for the first question
- Requires signing up for a free account
- Contains hints for several of the problems
- Provides feedback on a true/false question explaining the correct response