This Conflict Resolution lesson plan also includes:
Does your class understand the importance of peaceful conflict resolution? Middle schoolers share conflict stories, then collaborate to resolve simulated conflicts during an engaging lesson plan. The teacher's guide contains implementation tips, engaging scenarios, and discussion guidelines.
- Include the activity in your first week's lessons to help with classroom management
- Break smaller classes into three groups and give each a scenario to role play
- When grouping pupils, be sure to avoid placing those already involved in a conflict with one another in the same group
- The lesson is very straightforward and invites participants to give honest opinions
- Each scenario is realistic and helpful for day-to-day conflict resolution