This Construct a 30 Degree Angle video also includes:
Split it down the middle. Using the tools of geometric construction, the video shows two different methods of constructing a 30-degree angle. The first method bisects an angle of an equilateral triangle. The second uses the diagonal of a rhombus to bisect a 60-degree angle of the rhombus.
- Brainstorm different measures of angles within geometric figures
- Individuals should have a basic understanding of geometric constructions
- Handouts contain exercises from other videos
- Verifies the measurement of the construction with a protractor
- Provides space for constructions on the worksheet