This Conversion between Decimals, Fractions, Percentages - Guided Lesson worksheet also includes:
After learning how to convert decimals to fractions and fractions to percents, young mathematicians fill in a chart in which they convert values. Learners convert 0.50 to fraction and percent, 2/8 to a decimal and percent, and 80% to decimal and fraction form.
- Laminate the worksheet for continued use
- Have learners work in pairs
- Pair the guided lesson with the step-by-step lesson worksheet in the series
- Assumes learners are familiar with decimal, fraction and percent conversions, as well as putting these items into simplest form
- Allows for three ways to practice converting
- Very basic; consider adding more values to the chart