Can you figure out the code? Learners interpret ten number patterns and write the five numbers that come next. Next, they create their own number patterns based on their own codes.
37 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Include in a homework packet in a unit about patterns or counting by different numbers
- A great warm-up activity
- Use in a math center with small groups
- Kids may require some help deciphering the trickier codes
- Facilitates critical thinking and math skills
- Fun for learners to find different ways to finish each sequence