This Create Your Own Google Logo lesson plan also includes:
You'll have oodles of Google Doodles. Scholars create their own Google logos using the Scratch coding program. After watching videos on how to add blocks of code in Scratch, they use their newfound knowledge to design a logo based on a chosen theme.
- Provide ideas for pupils struggling to come up with a topic
- Each learner should have access to a computer with headphones
- Instructors must set up usernames and passwords ahead of time, which requires a Google account
- Includes ways to modify activity based on computer availability
- Provides suggestions for adaptations and extensions