This Curious George Learns to Count activity & project also includes:
The magic number is 100. A collection of fun activities, this guide provides educators with ideas for young mathematicians to practice counting to 100.
57 Views 42 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Some activities require set up, prior to teaching
- Check out Curious George Learns to Count from 1 to 100 by H.A. Rey from your school library
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes 12 different activities
- There are no reproducibles