This Deep History of Life on Earth interactive also includes:
Take it all the way back! Young scientists discover the changes that took place from the time Earth became solid to present day through an interesting interactive. The resource guides users through key events that have shaped our world and created the diverse lifeforms we see today.
- Use the interactive to help students build an understanding of both Earth's history and the methods researchers used to discover it
- Follow up with additional lessons that cover extinction events
- Make sure the class is familiar with organic molecules, such as cholesterol, so they understand the significance of using them as evidence of life
- Videos embedded along the timeline help clarify key events in time
- Explanations are concise and well-written, perfect for the high school age group