This Desmos Graphing Calculator interactive also includes:
They say a graph is worth a thousand points. The interactive allows users to graph a wide variety of functions and equations. Using the included keyboard or typing directly into the list, learners determine the graph of a function. Pupils can also enter data into a table to create a scatter plot.
- Create graphs to determine the effects of transformations on functions
- The class should have a basic understanding of graphing equations and function
- Create an account to save graphs
- Contains pre-made graphs from algebra to calculus concepts
- Allows students to share graphs