Is it possible we are missing a planet from the original solar system? Watch the scientific process of simulation to consider options for the origin of the solar system. An installment of a solar system playlist shows learners the outcomes of different simulations involving a ninth planet.
- Use referenced resources to continue researching the topic
- After researching the theory, hold a debate asking pupils to argue both sides
- Consider using the closed captioning option to support ELL/ELD pupils
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides information to support different scientific theories
- Includes simulations to model the scenarios