This Dodgeball: The 4-Week Lesson Plan activity & project also includes:
There's more to this game than just dodging! Here you'll find loads of activities and practice exercises for teaching your young athletes a variety of overarm/underarm throws, catches, dodges, and tactics.
119 Views 56 Downloads
- Have a conversation with your class and set clear expectations for the type of throwing and speed that is appropriate for dodgeball
- This resource is primarily intended to practice and further develop throwing/catching/etc., rather than teach the initial fine motor skills
- Useful coaching points included throughout lesson plan
- Engaging mix of training activities
- Most activities are brief descriptions and do not include detailed instructions