What do Newton's Law of Gravitation and the moon's orbit have in common? Assist pupils as they view a short video segment and learn the gravitational methods of the moon and earth. They learn the reason why and how these have changed over time.
5 Views 5 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Have learners view the moon each night for two full weeks and discuss what they notice about its pattern, location, and other predetermined factors
- Instruct the class to research how climate change affects the moon and earth's relationship with one another
- Provide an alternate activity for any individual who may be sight impaired or who may have other problems performing the activity indicated
- Presents detailed information in simple and clear language for all learners to understand
- Provides the opportunity to integrate other activities or experiments for a fully developed lesson that appeals to participants with multiple learning styles