Newton would have made a first-rate skier! A video lesson analyzes Newton's second law from a skiing perspective. The narrator explains how the force, mass, and acceleration can work together to create a winning run.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Follow the video with an exploration of Newton's second law with a marble lab
- Have pupils write three questions as they watch the video to use during discussion
- Previous study of gravity and acceleration is important to understanding the lesson
- Interviews actual Olympic skiers during the lesson
- Includes additional videos on the same topic to extend learning