This Drawing Cumulative Frequency Graphs video also includes:
What's the difference between frequency and cumulative frequency? Young scholars consider the question as they create a cumulative frequency graph. They watch as the frequency totals grow to create a new shape of the graph.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils make different types of data displays with the provided data; compare and contrast their usefulness
- Use the provided practice problems as board work to check for understanding
- Requires a strong understanding of graphing data in a coordinate plane
- Emphasizes mathematical vocabulary throughout the lesson
- Includes an answer key for all practice problems