Ducks hate getting mail! Find out why with a math activity that prompts kids to define fractions in order to solve a riddle. They view 12 fractions and align the letters to find the answer.
102 Views 70 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- A good homework assignment or warm-up activity
- Use in a math center with small groups working together to solve the problems
- Bring in manipulatives, such as blocks or tiles, to help kids further define fractions
- Great for helping kids visualize fractions
- Fun for even the most reluctant math learners in your class
- Provides teaching tips and a teacher reference sheet