Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Ducks hate getting mail! Find out why with a math worksheet that prompts kids to define fractions in order to solve a riddle. They view 12 fractions and align the letters to find the answer.
102 Views 70 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- A good homework assignment or warm-up activity
- Use in a math center with small groups working together to solve the problems
- Bring in manipulatives, such as blocks or tiles, to help kids further define fractions
- Great for helping kids visualize fractions
- Fun for even the most reluctant math learners in your class
- Provides teaching tips and a teacher reference sheet