This Earth Science: Crash Course History of Science #20 video also includes:
How old is Earth and how do scientists know the answer? Throughout history, many researchers, scholars, and leaders answered this question with varying degrees of accuracy. The 20th episode of Crash Course History of Science introduces the changing thoughts on this question and others related to Earth Science.
- Create a visual timeline of each of the scientists and discoveries mentioned in the video
- Relies on prior knowledge of the age of Earth, fossils, and scientists
- Content ends at 12:48, almost a full minute before the video ends
- Provides closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes