Wish your school had a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy? Discover how one teacher not only successfully introduced this system to her school, but also encouraged teachers and students to engage in the practice in an effective and exciting way.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use this video as a tool for developing a BYOD action plan for your school
- Share with colleagues or your school's administration to discover their thoughts and other suggestions for a introducing a successful policy
- Burke mentions some of the resources her administration provides for new BYOD teachers, such as Google Docs, Padlet, and Edmodo. Check out the full reviews for these programs, which also include instructional strategies and helpful tips for using the resources, on the Lesson Planet website
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Presenter thoroughly summarizes the main strategies her school used in a brief video
- Great ideas for successful implementation