This Educator's Guide: The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown study guide also includes:
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code is filled with secrets. Help readers find the clues, solve the riddles and puzzles, and unwrap the mysteries with a six-page guide that includes before, during, and after reading discussion questions and suggested activities.
- Assign groups different codes or math concepts to research (Atbash Cipher, Fibonacci sequence, etc.) and then create a code to post in the classroom for others to translate
- Offer the novel as a book circle option
- The guide is designed for the young-adult adaptation of the novel
- Includes Common Core standards addressed by the various activities