This Electric Potential Energy and Charge Intensity interactive also includes:
Does the charge on a particle affect its energy? Scholars first explore how the strength of a charge affect the potential energy. They observe the change in the electric fields as this potential energy changes.
3 Views 2 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Provide pupils with two charge locations and strength and ask them to sketch the electric field
- Have individuals describe the effect of charge location and strength on the potential energy of the particle
- Builds on an understanding of potential energy
- Provides a strong visual to show the relationship between potential energy and charged particles
- Allows pupils to explore at their own pace