This Elvis Evolution activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Future leaders engage in a modified of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" game to gain insight into their approach to leadership. At the end of the game, participants were asked to consider whether they were focused on winning the game or on helping all participants elevate their status.
- Expand on the debriefing explanation of how the activity represents two distinct leadership styles
- The fifth in a series of 12 activities designed for student leadership forums
- The four-page resource includes the activity prompt, a materials list, step-by-step directions, a worksheet template, and debriefing questions
- Some participants may be confused by the lack of clarity in the directions