An incarcerated ant needs help escaping from Antcatraz. Primary graders abet his escape by creating a path through the anthill to freedom.
9 Views 3 Downloads
- Have groups see how many pathways they can find and award prizes for the shortest and the longest
- Chart various pathways of escape before presenting the worksheet to class members
- The exercise encourages critical thinking and problem solving
- Some learners may find the directions confusing
- Although a "Big Fat Hint" is provided, no answer key is included