The water we use today is the same water our ancient ancestors used. A comprehensive video lesson explains this concept and many others as it explores the earth's materials and systems. From the geosphere to the atmosphere, the narrator emphasizes the important aspects of each as they relate to varying grade levels.
- Use to ensure continuity within a vertical curriculum
- Borrow examples to enhance current lessons
- Take note of the specific content for the standard at your grade level
- Provides specific examples for each grade band
- Includes high-quality diagrams and illustrations