Take a deep breath before you watch this video. Viewers learn about how every breath is connected due to the cycling of carbon dioxide and oxygen. A split-screen video allows viewers to consider both cycles at once.
3 Views 1 Download
- Use the video as part of a lesson on the carbon cycle
- Learners should have a basic knowledge of the carbon cycle
- Your class should understand chemical formulas, such as O2, CO2, and C6H12O6
- Note that C3H4O3 is pyruvate
- Video loops once so that viewers can focus on each side of the screen in succession
- YouTube site provides links to a narrated video