Some scientists believe humans are no longer evolving and have reached their evolutionary peak. In the video, scholars explore Darwin and his published work, The Origin of Species. The instructor discusses Darwin's ideas of biogeography, fossils that support evolution, and homologies. Pupils also see how DNA evidence supports evolution.
- Video best fits as an introduction to evolution
- Remember that anyone can comment on YouTube, so material might not be appropriate
- Resource is the fifth in a series of 18 evolution videos
- Video utilizes high-quality diagrams and photographs to keep viewers engaged
- Provides closed captioning to help viewers follow along
- Contains embedded videos related to the content near the end