This Exhibition Responsible Citizenship activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
While we hope our children may never have to witness a crime firsthand, give them the tools to recognize what is happening and respond accordingly. These activities help learners sharpen their observation and memory skills, as well prompt students to consider how they would address different situations in which they might witness a crime.
- Activity #1-3 could also serve as a good supplement to a descriptive writing lesson
- Impress upon students the weight of calling 911 and reporting a crime, as this is an action that should not be taken lightly
- Consider the age and maturity level of your kids before proceeding with some of the activities in this worksheet, as some sections mention crimes using weapons or drugs
- Well-designed life skills worksheets
- Includes good assignment to prompt discussion with adults at home