This Expected Value: Creating a Discrete Probability Distribution Table interactive also includes:
Wanna roll the dice? Determine whether it is a good idea to play a dice game. An interactive presents the rules for a game of dice. Pupils find the probabilities of each event and calculate the expected value of the game. They finish by calculating the expected value of the game after the rules change.
- Provide a mini-lesson on expected value and how to calculate it
- Make the class aware of the additional coding that is visible in the description of the game
- The user must sign up for a free account to gain access to the interactive
- Provides a graphical organizer to help answer the questions
- Displays the correct answer for students who select the wrong one