This Exponent Properties with Variable Expressions: Size of Solar Tornadoes interactive also includes:
Exponents may have your pupils' heads spinning after an engaging lesson as they connect properties to tornadoes! Learners compare a distance between cities to the distance across a solar tornado. They use exponent properties to find the ratio of that distance.
- Use the final challenge question as an exit card
- Incorporate the review questions as an independent assignment
- Requires free CK-12 accounts to use lesson materials
- Includes challenge questions to check for understanding
- Gives conceptual meaning to an abstract topic