This Exponents lesson plan also includes:
Don't let the rules overrule the lesson plan. Mental math steps in and helps learners understand exponent patterns. The material focuses on the introductory problems of exponents, such as simplifying expressions. Teacher guides are provided prior to the different sections including thoughts on the problems and suggested ways to use mental math.
- Use the worksheets on their own without the supporting material
- A sample of the original, not all the pages are included in the document
- Good discussion questions are provided
- Student resource the full worksheets
- Not all the answer keys are included
- Some of the listed supplemental material is not included