This Express Yourself Lesson Seed 8: Character activity & project also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Characters often change over the course of a story or novel. Use the sample graphic organizer provided here to track how the narrator has responded to the sequence of events in chapter four through six of The Cay. In addition to this activity, class members also compose an argument about how Phillip has or has not changed.
- Continues to use the double-entry journal introduced earlier in this series
- Includes the graphic organizer and differentiation tips
- Most pupils will need additional scaffolding to effectively complete the writing assignment; however, this does depend on how formal you wish the writing to be
- The word draft is written on each page; you will need to transfer the graphic organizer to another page before printing