This Fairy Tale Unit of Study unit also includes:
What makes a fairy tale a fairy tale? Use a 27-page packet to supplement your next fairy tale unit. With sequencing activities, story map worksheets, character analyses and story elements graphic organizers, and fairy tale highlight sheets, you won't need anything but the books for a complete fairy tale unit.
- Use in a fairy tale unit as supplemental material such as in small reading groups
- Have learners keep the sheets in their notebooks for quick reference during the fairy tale unit
- Refer to the included teacher guide to help guide instruction
- Some of the printables are best printed in color and then laminated for continued classroom use
- Supports all types of fairy tales
- Can be used with a variety of learners and readers