Wheel the resource right into your classroom. Young mathematicians use given dimensions of a Ferris wheel to write a height versus time function. They use their functions to answer a set of questions about the Ferris wheel.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils research other Ferris wheels and write similar functions
- Learners must be familiar with trigonometric functions
- Knowledge of rotation angles is necessary
- Worksheet is available as a downloadable PDF document
- Provides an answer key with point designations
- Rubric has an error, counting partial credit lines as part of the total number of points