This Figurative Language Project activity & project also includes:
Want a handy way to remember the difference between metaphors and similes, or allusions and alliteration? Individuals craft their own figurative language booklet, complete with definitions, examples, and illustrations, following straightforward and easy-to-understand directions.
- Compile and laminate a class edition of the project to keep in the classroom library as a model for future projects
- Encourage technology-minded learners to create a video or slideshow presentation instead of a booklet
- Individuals must follow the directions exactly to successfully construct the booklet
- Includes specific directions for crafting the booklet
- A great resource for quick reference throughout the year
- No suggestions are included that would help kids find prose and poetry examples of the figurative language required