This Finding Frequencies from Histograms video also includes:
Drawing and reading a histogram are two different skills. Support those having difficulty making the transition with a lesson that contains video support. Learners may view a pair of videos demonstrating how to read the frequency of a histogram to determine the quantity in each range of data.
- Post the video lesson as a resource for absent individuals
- Create collaborative groups to view the information in a single video to present to another group
- Requires a strong understanding of histograms and percents
- Incorporates different colors to highlight important information
- Shows calculations for determining sample sizes