Put coins in a piggy bank. Thread a shoelace through straws. Take a nut off and place it back on a bolt. Help kids develop their fine motor skills with this series of activities.
19 Views 15 Downloads
- Enlarge, print, and laminate each photo to use as visual aids for learners
- Model each activity
- Seven different fine motor skills activities are pictured in the packet
- Although designed for learners with autism, the activity is appropriate for all kids developing their fine motor skills
- Photo models are included for each activity the packet
- No explanation is included for the puzzles activity