This Five Physical Fitness Components lesson plan also includes:
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Five learning stations for five physical fitness components: cardiovascular exercise, body composition, muscle endurance, muscular strength, and flexibility. As pupils progress through each station, they will complete assigned tasks, fill in corresponding worksheets, and compose short term goals for each component.
- Include some form of continuous assessment after completing this lesson to see how your students are working on and progressing with each fitness component
- Several pieces of information in the document are specific to the author's individual class and grading system
- Note that while the lesson outlines all activity instructions, you will need to copy and reproduce larger versions of them for each station
- Includes anticipatory set, clear chronology of events, and worksheets