This Fluid Flow and Equipment: Crash Course Engineering #13 video also includes:
Bernoulli knows best (at least about fluid mechanics). The 13th installment in the Crash Course Engineering series focuses on Bernoulli's principle. Viewers learn the relationship between the speed and pressure of fluids by watching a video that clearly explains the concept.
- Provide the video to pupils who need some help understanding Bernoulli's principle
- Knowledge of kinetic and potential energy is a must
- Learners should be familiar with the delta symbol as indicating change in
- Shows and describes all steps in transforming Bernoulli's equation
- Animations aid with understanding