This Food, the Carbon Cycle and Global Warming lesson plan also includes:
As the world population increases, demands on the carbon cycle also increase. A well-designed instructional activity first explores the greenhouse effect and its impact on global warming. Further sections have pupils study the effect of greenhouse gases on the carbon cycle and how food production affects those gases.
- Incorporate one or more sections based on the objectives of your curriculum
- Provide learners with laptops that have Internet access to complete to the lesson
- Prior to the activity, individuals must understand the process of photosynthesis and cellular respiration
- Provides resources in an editable format
- Includes reflection questions to help students process the information