Enrich your study of food science with with these math worksheets. They offer a variety of food-related word problems that are great practice for multiplying, identifying fractions, estimating length, and performing calculations with money. Includes characters from the children's story The Mysterious Marching Vegetables, making this a great resource for connecting lessons in math, science, and language arts.
- Provides meaningful contexts for applying a range of math skills
- Accompanies the children's story The Mysterious Marching Vegetables, which is available online for free
- Teachers must develop their own answer key
Included Materials - Join to Access
- The Mysterious Marching Vegetables
- The Reading Link
- The Science of Food - Teacher's Guide