What can this rock be? Pupils pretend to be paleontologists by sketching fossils and making predictions about their types. To determine whether they can identify the type of dinosaur, class members compare their observations and predictions.
7 Views 18 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Research the fossils that have been found in the local area
- Lead a discussion on the formation of fossils
- Requires dinosaur fossils
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a suggestion of where to find dinosaur fossils
- Contains links to supplemental material