Earth has four spheres. What are these spheres and what makes them unique? This is the focus of a video that describes what makes up two of the four spheres: the geosphere and biosphere.
1 Collection 48 Views 28 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Write the terms geosphere and biosphere on the board prior to viewing; after viewing, have the class come up with examples of what makes up each of these spheres
- Have class members predict what the hydrosphere and atmosphere are made up of, in preparation of viewing the next video
- The third in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation of a particular scene in the episode identifies the elements that make up the geosphere and biosphere
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards