This Fourth Grade Assessments and Scoring Checklists, Common Core State Standards assessment also includes:
Find out how your class is progressing in math with a set of assessments. Learners finish a baseline assignment to assess where they are beginning the year and then work on tests with increasing difficulty as the year progresses.
200 Views 161 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Assess incoming learners before placing them into math groups or before moving forward with your math curriculum
- Share the progress charts with parents during conferences
- Have kids work on some of the assessments in a math center, or at home for extra practice
- Includes ways for learners to reflect on their own learning, such as prompting them to write out their thinking when solving problems, as well as choosing a problem that isn't too easy or too hard for their current skill level
- Provides a teacher reference guide