Make fractions fun and interesting by using a brochure form. Young mathematicians practice and gain a better understanding of how to add and subtract fractions, simplify fractions, and find LCD (least common denominator). The resources are great additions to math centers during a fraction unit.
- Use as an introduction to concepts listed in the brochures
- Print out on bright paper for added fun
- Brochure form works best when you copy both pages on one sheet front and back
- Intended for fifth graders, but works well with fourth and sixth graders as well
- The 10-page packet contains five types of brochures dealing with fractions